Banquet of Champions
Buy your tickets today for the 2014 Banquet of Champions
presented by Canadian Direct Insurance.
Purchase your tickets today!
- To purchase online, please click here OR
- Download the Ticket Order Form, please click here – 2014 Banquet of Champions Ticket Order Form
Learn more about the newest inductees: Class of 2014 Media Release
“A Week You’ll Remember A Lifetime” – the 1954 British Empire and Commonwealth Games
July 30, 2014 – Spring 2015
The 1954 British Empire and Commonwealth Games, which one newspaper called “the greatest Canadian sports spectacle ever,” thrust Vancouver onto the world stage for the first time. The BC Sports Hall of Fame is proud to present this signature exhibition celebrating the Games’ 60th anniversary.
Discover the story behind Vancouver’s most iconic run in our special exhibition gallery. Highlights include: Tiko Kerr paintings, gallery of past and present Vancouver Sun Run T-shirts, unique artifacts and a “Memory Wall” where you can share your favourite Sun Run story.
All Access Tour
BC Place tours are now available through the BC Sports Hall of Fame!
- Full admission to the Hall of Fame
- 45 minute tour of BC Place
- Access to media room, suites, BC Lions and/or Whitecas locker room (when available), and field-level access